Citizens of HongKong need a Vietnam visa for Hong Kong in order to enter Vietnam. There are two options to apply for Vietnam visa::
Apply Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy in Hong Kong
This option requires the following from visa applicants:
- Valid visa application documents:
+ A valid passport that you acquired more than six months prior to your visa application date
+ Two passport photos which you took within the last six months dating back from your present date.
- Physical presence of the visa applicant at the Vietnam embassy
- Applicant to pay the set visa application fees and follow the procedural steps outlined for them during the visa application course.
- Processing time: 4 to 5 working days.
You can come in person to the Vietnam embassy in your country at least two times and you will be instructed step by step on how to apply for a Vietnam visa there. The first time you come there is to submit required documents and the second one coming there is to get your Vietnam visa.
Consulate General of Vietnam in Hong Kong, China
15/F, Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, China.
Phone : (852) 2591 4517 or 2591 4510
Fax : (852) 2591 4524 or 2591 4539
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.vietnamconsulate-hongkong.org
Website : www.vietnam-embassy.ch
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Hong Kong
Vietnam visa on arrival is often preferred for its convenience, Vietnam visa on arrival is applicable to those travelling to Vietnam by air only.
This option involves requires the following from visa applicants:
- Valid visa application documents
- Active internet connection
- Candidate to follow the set procedural steps and instructions in their course of applying for the Vietnam visa for Hong Kong
- Processing time: 1 or 2 working days
- No Passport sendoff required
The following steps are to be followed by visa applicants during this process:
- Visit our website and download the visa application form availed there. Fill in the provided blank spaces on the form with valid information about you.
- Clear the visa service fees with us online as guided by our instructions.
- Wait for the letter of approval from us by email in about 48 working hours.
- Download the letter of approval and print it to hardcopy for presentation as your temporal identification document as you wait for your visa to mature.
- Once arrived at any of the three Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai or Da Nang), present your letter of approval at the ‘Visa on Arrival’ Office at the Vietnam embassy.
- Pay the visa service fees to have your visa stamped in your passport and handed to you immediately.